Recover Funds Lost To Atlas Funding Investment Scam: Atlas Funding is an online investment company owned by Atlas Funding Group Ltd. According to their website, Atlas Funding Group is located at Claude Debussylaan 18A, 1082, Amsterdam Netherlands, they also claim to have an office in Dubai at the Emirate Towers.
All companies and individuals rendering financial services must be registered and authorised by the regulatory authority where it is located. Atlas funding is not registered or authorised to carry out financial service and the FInancial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom has issued a warning that people in the UK should not invest in the platform
Recover Funds Lost To Atlas Funding Investment Scam
The FCA claims that Atlas Funding is a clone firm because the firm has been targeting people in the UK and the claim to be registered under the FCA, which is a lie. Atlas Funding is known for calling people out of the blue, they use the name of a genuine firm, the ‘firm reference number’ (FRN). FCA claims to have never authorised them and has issued a warning about the investment firm on its official website.
Clone firm details
Fraudsters are using or giving out the following details as part of their tactics to scam people in the UK:
Atlas Funding Group Ltd (Clone of FCA authorised firm)
Address: Atlas Funding Group, Claude Debussylaan 18A 1082, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
Atlas Funding Group
Rondo ONZ 1, 37th floor 00-124 Warsaw, POLAND
, Sheikh Zayed Road. 73311., Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Telephone: +3 1 9700 5032 652, +1 21 7771 4125
Be aware that scammers may give out other false details or mix these with some correct details of the registered firm. They may change contact details over time to new email addresses, telephone numbers or physical addresses.
FCA authorised firm details
This FCA authorised firm that fraudsters are claiming to work for has no association with the ‘clone firm’. It is authorised to offer, promote or sell services or products in the UK and its correct details are:
Firm Name: Code Investing Limited
Firm Reference Number: 627852
Address: Opus Restructuring LLP 1 Radian Court Knowlhill Milton Keynes, MK5 8P, UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone: 44 2031891494
The information provided above is from the Finacial Conduct Authority (FCA) website as a form of warning to UK residents, to avoid the scam and find other reputable investment firms to invest in.
How to recover funds lost to investment frauds
Losing funds to an investment scam can be devastating, but you shouldn’t be ashamed as anyone can be a victim of a scam. You should make sure you recover your money from the scammer by all means necessary.
You can hire a Fund Recovery Expert with experience in investment scams to recover your money. A Fund Recovery Expert is a professional that is certified to help victims of various scams recover their money. A team of Fund Recovery experts is a team of Data recovery experts, Lawyers, Financial Advisers and sometimes hackers. Hire a Fund Recovery expert and submit the appropriate document like transaction history, agreement contract, and other documents the Recovery expert might deem necessary.
Hire a Fund Recovery expert on Duolabs. Duolabs is an online platform with various types of Recovery Experts for hire. With over 2 million dollars recovered from scams so far, Duolabs can be trusted to recover your funds for you.
You can get a free consultancy on Duolabs today, get professional feedback from industry experts on how to get your money back.
How to Spot an Investment Scam
- The promise of zero or low risk with a high return on investment: If you are promised a guaranteed return on investment, just know there is a high probability it is a scam. If an investment opportunity seems too good to be true it probably is.
- You are contacted out of the blue: If you received an email, message or call out of the blue offering you an investment opportunity is probably a scam. Social media message from unknown individual offering unsolicited advice on investment is likely a scam.
- Trying to rush you into making a decision: If you are contacted repeatedly and the person you are talking to is creating a sense of urgency, trying to rush you into making a decision.
- Know you have less protection with cryptocurrency investment and the fraudsters are also aware of this.
- Someone you haven’t met in person offers you investment advice: Never take investment advice from someone you meet on social media or a dating app.
- Use of celebrity promotions or images: These are usually fake. Celebrities rarely discuss their investments or financial decisions in public.
- You are asked to deposit funds into different accounts for each transaction: Scammers may claim this is for security reasons, or because they are an international company.