Recover Lost Funds From IFX Brokers: IFX Brokers is an online trading broker set up in South Africa. Its main objectives are commitment, transparency, and trust, which are the foundation of the company according to its online profile.
The organization ensures one-stop trading and investing experience for private and institutional traders, providing clients with the cutting-edge MetaTrader 4 trading platform for online tradings of various financial variables such as forex, indices, commodities, energy metals, futures, and more.
IFX Brokers was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. So we recommend that you make your research before trading on their platform.
Recover Lost Funds From IFX Brokers
If you have experienced the following with IFX Brokers, it’s more than likely you have been tricked or are involved in a scam.
- IFX Brokers froze your account
- IFX Brokers blocked your account
- You cannot log in to your account
- Money has been withdrawn out from the account
- IFX Brokers doesn’t take your calls
- IFX Brokers shut down their website
- You noticed IFX Brokers took money out from your bank account without your permission
- IFX Brokers is offering you a bonus
- IFX Brokers is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
In case you have experienced any of the mentioned above or know of other users that have, you should be skeptical of IFX Brokers service and it is advised to withdraw your funds from the platform before it becomes too late.
Steps to take in recovering money lost in trading
- Report the broker to the appropriate authorities;
- Incase you used a credit card to make payment, contact your bank to request the transactions to be blocked; request for a chargeback
- Check that the Forex broker is regulated so that you can rely, if possible, on the country’s supervisory body;
- Get in touch with a Fund Recovery Expert experienced in Forex because a professional will know how to file a Chargeback and retrieve your funds
You can hire an experienced Fund Recovery Expert on Duolabs. Duolabs is an online service with various Recovery experts for hire, Bitcoin, Crypto Wallet, Funds, etc. With over 700+ Forex funds recovered, the professional on Duolabs can be trusted to recover your funds lost to the IFX Broker scam.
A reliable trading broker should be registered the official regulatory bodies are;
Commissione Nazionale per le Societa e la Borsa (CONSOB) – For Italy
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) – For Cyprus
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – For Britain
The National Futures Association (NFA) – United States
Check online for the appropriate authority in your country
A scammer/fake broker who hides their capital abroad makes it difficult for the authorities to recover it, but not impossible, given that a network of collaboration between the various supervisory activities has now developed.
Don’t be scared to report; there’s no shame in being scammed, and the complaint is necessary to stop the fraudster from continuing to do the same to others. The supervisory authority can initiate shutting down the site to prevent the scam from continuing.
A report should be done as soon as possible, both because in the immediacy of the crime, you have the opportunity to collect the greatest amount of information relative to your case, and also if you are still communicating with the scammer, the authorities are better positioned to stop them before they cut contact and finding them proves more difficult.
If you can, preferably use credit cards to make your investments, as the bank can activate a chargeback procedure, a process that allows reversing a payment.
This also helps the Recovery expert as they just have to file a convincing Chargeback with your financial provider to get your money back.
What Are Some Obstacles in the Chargeback Process?
It is up to you or the Fund recovery expert to build up a convincing report with enough evidence to prove that you were scammed or the product or services offered is not up to the expectation. This means that the customer has to prove that the product or service is to convince the bank. Some of the evidence may include:
- Photo evidence of the product or service
- Product description or advertisements
- Copy of all communications with the merchant
- Documents relating to transaction history
- Terms and conditions or contracts
This is a partial list of the kinds of things someone should be prepared to provide in the chargeback process. A Fund Recovery expert may suggest you prepare additional documents that may help your case. The quality of the evidence is a huge factor in whether a claim is successful or not.
It is necessary to resist the urge to do it alone and enlist an agent’s aid. Victims who make a chargeback claim may not be familiar with the process. It is useful to work with recovery experts who are accustomed to communicating with the banks to understand and accept the claim.