Recover Lost Fund From Ace FX Scam: Ace Forex is a currency trading platform in the Forex trading market with over 50 trading assets.
Is Ace Forex Regulated
Ace FX is an unregulated offshore broker without any financial regulatory entity license. We have checked for the regulatory status of Ace FX from the site of regulatory bodies like;
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) – Cyprus
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – UK
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – Australia
- The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) – the US and more
None of the organizations mentioned above has information about Ace Forex. Ace Forex requires a minimum deposit of $250 to start trading. But trading with an unregulated broker is not reliable. Hence it is not safe to deal with them.
Is it safe to trade with Ace Forex?
Ace Forex promises a great Return On Investment (ROI) of $250 investment. But unfortunately, the number of negative reviews posted online can not be ignored, and it is safe to consider Ace Forex a scam. Hence, you are advised not to trade on the platform.
Scam Warning Signs to Look out for on Trading Platforms
- Ace Forex blocked your account, or you cannot log back into your account
- Ace Forex froze your account
- Money has been taken out from your account
- Ace Forex’s website has been taken down
- Ace Forex is not answering take your calls
- You noticed that Ace Forex took money out from your bank account without your permission.
- Ace Forex requests that you deposit more money into your account after losing a large sum of money.
How to Recover Lost Fund From Ace FX Scam
If you have already been scammed on the platform and looking for ways to recover your money, you are at the right place to learn how.
If you have lost money with Ace Forex Trade, don’t panic. Mistakes can happen even with the most cautious of investors and should be used as a learning opportunity. Part of the defense mechanism against scams is to never think it can’t happen to you because anybody can be scammed at any time.
Your best chance to successfully recover your funds is to hire a Funds Recovery Expert. A Fund Recovery expert can file a Chargeback or Wire Recall for your case with your Financial service provider. A chargeback is a reversal of a credit card transaction. You have to structure a report that can convince your financial provider or Bank that you were scammed by the entity you transacted with.
A Fund Recovery expert can consist of a group of Lawyers, data recovery experts and financial advisers, so a Fund recovery personnel is trusted to put down a well-structured report to file for a chargeback. Resist the urge to file for a chargeback yourself because you only have one chance to file for one with your Bank, and you should do everything necessary to make sure it is successful.
You can hire a Fund recovery expert from Duolabs. Duolabs is a trusted platform where you can hire different recovery experts such as Funds, Data, Cryptocurrency Wallet, Bitcoin, etc. With over 500+ satisfied customers, Duolabs can be trusted to recover your lost funds from the Ace FX scam.
Things to look out for to recognize a scam
Fake website and Online Shopping scam
- It would be best if you avoided websites without SSL certification. These are websites without the “HTTPS” in the hyperlink and the absence of the padlock symbol in the address bar indicating a secure connection.
- Websites that do not support secure payment methods but support payment methods like Pre-loaded gift cards, Cryptocurrencies, wire transfers, and money orders.
- Website and pages that urge you to take action immediately. Create a sense of urgency.
- A website that advertises deals on products and services seems too good to be true.
Social Media Product and Services Ads
- The Advert cannot provide proof of ownership or right to sell the item, whereas only generic photos of the product taken online can be provided. Insist on seeing the product and inspecting the item before making a payment; never trust photos alone.
- The price of the product or service advertised is extremely low compared to other competitors. Scammers use low prices to lure in victims.
- The seller only accepts international money orders, direct bank wires, cryptocurrencies and will not accept any secure payment form.
- The seller claims to be unavailable or overseas and insists on payment before delivering the goods.
Phishing Scams via Email, Social Media, Sms and Text
- You were contacted out of the blue by someone you don’t know, and you cannot confirm who or where they are from.
- Communication has grammatical and spelling errors.
- The person is creating a sense of urgency for you to act quickly, and failure to act fast may result in you losing the opportunity.
- Communication has a request for you to perform a task such as obtaining your personal information.
- The communication contains a suspicious link or attachment that you are urged to click on